Welcome to Windcrest!
Pet Boarding Agreement
Learn more about our pet boarding policies below.
We offer comprehensive pet boarding services for dogs and cats in Hockessin, DE, that will cater to your pet’s specific needs. Whether it is one of our deluxe pampering packages, boarding for your special needs pet, or even accommodations for your small pet, we’ve got you covered.
Windcrest Animal Hospital Policies:
- We cannot guarantee that any items will be kept in the same condition as when they were brought in.
- All dogs must be current with their vaccinations and analysis.
- Fecal analysis (current within one year)
- Distemper (dhp–pv)
- A current physical exam (within one year)
- An appointment must be made for boarding.
- Boarding medication is $1.50 per day.
- If your pet has been seen within a year, no doctor check for the Bordetella vaccination will be required, only a tech exam.
- Rabies and DHPP/FVRCP require a doctor’s check.
- Pets that haven’t been seen within the past year require a doctor’s check.
- No doctor’s check is needed for a fecal.
- I hereby release Windcrest Animal Hospital and its employees from any and all liabilities, financial and otherwise, for injuries to myself, my pet, or any other property of mine which arise in any way from services and/or products provided by Windcrest Animal Hospital.
- I agree to assume all liabilities and responsibilities, financial and otherwise, for the behavior and health of my pet, including injury to another pet or treatments when multiple pets are authorized to have access to an adjoining kennel.
- All pets are required to be vaccinated; however, your pet can become ill even if vaccinated. You release Windcrest Animal Hospital of responsibility for any illness, including but not limited to Respiratory illness and diarrhea.
- I agree to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, boarding charges, and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time your pet is in the care of Windcrest Animal Hospital.
- Throughout your pet’s stay with us, potty breaks, feeding, and interaction with staff are included in your boarding price.
Boarding Agreement Form
Please fill out this form as completely and accurately as possible so we can get to know you and your pet(s) before your visit. If this is an emergency, or if your pet needs urgent care, please call us at 302-998-2995 for a faster response.